Vice-Chancellor's Executive Committee
The Vice-Chancellor’s Executive Committee (VCEC) is the principal management committee of the University. The Executive Committee advises the Vice-Chancellor on matters of University strategy, 政策和预算, including the capital development and information technology plans.
VCEC is one of two principal management committees that provide advice to the Vice-Chancellor. The other is the Vice-Chancellor’s Executive Implementation and Oversight (VCEIO), which advises the Vice-Chancellor on the implementation of University strategy, monitors progress of key initiatives and provides oversight to the University's risk profile.
- Endorse the University's strategic plan for submission to Council;
- Endorse the University's annual plan;
- Endorse the annual budget and forward estimates and recommend these to 资源 and Finance Committee;
- Endorse the University's Capital and IT program and major projects to ensure the alignment of these activities with the University's strategic plan;
- Determine significant matters relating to University management policy and procedures as well as operational matters relating to large scale changes in academic policy, for example in areas including but not limited to:
- Global Engagement; and
- Review the University's strategic risk profile.
The VCEC will meet once every three weeks.
替代品 will not be permitted unless a member plans to be absent from the University for more than four weeks.
|Professor Margaret Gardner AC||President and Vice-Chancellor, Chair|
|Professor Susan Elliott AM||Provost and Senior Vice-President|
|Mr Peter Marshall AM||Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President|
|利先生Petschel||Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice-President|
|Professor Sharon Pickering||Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education) and Senior Vice-President|
|教授Doron Ben-Meir||Deputy Vice-Chancellor (企业 and Engagement) and Senior Vice-President|
|丽贝卡•布朗教授||Deputy Vice-Chancellor (研究) and Senior Vice-President|
|阿比德教授汗||Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Engagement)|
|Professor Andrew MacIntyre||Pro Vice-Chancellor and President (Indonesia)|
|教授罗伯特•布鲁克斯||President of 学术委员会|
|肖恩·默里教授||Dean, Faculty of Art Design and Architecture|
|威尔逊教授丽塔||Interim Dean, Faculty of Arts|
|教授西蒙•威尔基||Dean, Faculty of Business and Economics|
|薇芙教授埃利斯||Dean, Faculty of Education|
|教授克里斯•戴维斯||Interim Dean, Faculty of Engineering|
|安·尼科尔森教授||Dean, Faculty of Information Technology|
|Professor Christina Mitchell AO||Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences|
|Professor Arthur Christopoulos||Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|艾米丽·斯宾塞女士||Chief of 工作人员 and Executive Director, Office of the President and Vice-Chancellor|
Other senior staff to attend by invitation as appropriate.
All submissions to VCEC should be prefaced with the one-page summary sheet (DOCX, 0.05 MB).